[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problems with making liblouis

  • From: David Sweetman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:20:23 -0700

For these issues, an Xcode project really wouldn’t solve any problems, it could
only possibly complicate things. The current checkout builds fine for me on OS
X (a091dc), so perhaps what is really needed is improved documentation on how
to build. I think documentation was on Bert’s roadmap so that may be coming
soon.

David