[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problems with making liblouis

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 21:56:49 +0200

This is indeed a flaw in the configure script and the issue has been
raised several times on the mailing list. IIRC Christian has added an
option to the configure script for disabling building of the Java
bindings.

Try either this (assuming you have the latest version of liblouisutdml
with optional Java bindings):

./configure --disable-java-bindings

or this (assuming /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Headers
contains the file jni.h):

./configure CFLAGS="-I/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Headers"

HTH,
Bert