[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problems with making liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 15:46:36 -0500

Greg,

I agree that we should be able to just install liblouis and
liblouisutdmml as a single package on a properly configured Mac.
Meanwhile, does your system contain a file with a name like
libxxml2.pc ? If so, what is the path to it? This will help in
determining the correct setting for PKKG_CONFIG_PATH .