[iyonix-support] Re: maplin/seagate usb hard drive

  • From: Matthew Thompson <mt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:50:05 +0100

In message <4e4bfb0fadJeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jeremy C B Nicoll <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone used the standalone external 300GB USB hard drive, made by
> Seagate, that Maplin are currently selling for - I think - around ukp
> 100 with an Iyonix?
>
> Any problems?   Any recommendations for any similar products?

Funnily enough I was going to ask the same question, I want to add an
external USB hard disc to my Iyonix, as backup and as a big storage
for MP3s - so a 300GB would be very useful.

Would it be formatted using !HForm ? don't expect it to be RISC OS
ready - unless you go to the right places.

cheers
Matthew

--

 Message sent from an IYONIX www.iyonix.com