[PCB_FORUM] Re: possessed design!

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <allegrolist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:28:40 -0400

Hi Linda,

Also, it doesn't save the post in my sent box.  I could move just my post
there when I receive it, or spend the time to setup rules to do that
automatically...but the question is, why bother?  This forum works with no
modifications or "extra" steps what so ever...  And I get to use my all to
familiar email program instead of yet another web based user
interface...which may very well have its merits for some people, no doubt.
But, there are a number of reasons beyond it's just one more click why using
one's regular email interface is preferred by some for forums/email lists,
especially if you are on quite a few lists.

Regards,

Austin