[PCB_FORUM] Re: possessed design!

  • From: Ed Caldwell <Ed.Caldwell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:14:22 -0400

I find this forum user wise, informal and responsive - I am not signed up
for cdn so can't comment

Ed

EDS http://www.eds-pcb.com

Dave Seymour <dave.seymour@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/17/2007 10:06 AM
Please respond to
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[PCB_FORUM] Re: possessed design!

Just curious...

I noticed that the number of emails on this forum has
been picking up lately.

Are folks subscribed to both Allegro forums?
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and cdnusers.org

or

Do folks prefer one forum over the other?

Looking for general comments. Personal Interest.

Dave

gnieski_mike@xxxxxxx wrote:
    Hit the nail on the head! This worked great.....I did have multiple
shapes and could only see the problem shape with boundary on.
    This forum is always the first place to go when there's a problem.
Great help!

    Mike