[PCB_FORUM] Re: possessed design!

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:12:32 -0500

Sue,

Yep, mine was also and out of date shape.

It's pretty easy to find the offending shape.  In the Status tab, click
on the colored box next to "Out of date shapes".

This will show you the bad shape (which layer), then click on the
coordinates and Allegro goes to it.

Gary

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer