[PCB_FORUM] Re: possessed design!

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <allegrolist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:41:07 -0400

Hi Jean,

That's the impression I got, but wanted to confirm.  Too bad.  Personally, I
have enough to do and having to go to a web site, log in etc. just to reply
to someone doesn't suit me.  But, just receiving the posts, providing the
signal to noise ratio is high, might be useful...but frustrating if I wanted
to reply ;-/

Regards,

Austin