[PCB_FORUM] Re: possessed design!

  • From: Dennis Compeau <dcompea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:03:34 -0600

Hi Gary,

I've had this problem before.

Try updating to the latest hot fix, and see if that fixes it.

Dennisc

"Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/16/2007 01:06 PM
Please respond to
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[PCB_FORUM] possessed design!

Hey guys,

Allegro 610 Expert, Windows XP Pro.

Well, my design has become “possessed”!

No matter what I do, the Status shows DRC errors as “Out Of Date” with 0
errors:

- I ran Tools -> Database Check (both checked), passed squeaky clean.

- I ran Tools -> Update DRC, resulting in “No DRC errors detected”.

- I ran “Update DRC” from Drawing Options window, Status tab, also
resulting in “No DRC errors detected”.

- I got out of Allegro, got back in, then I repeated the above.

Anyone ever see this one?  In all my years using this tool, I’ve never
seen the DRC errors stay “Out Of Date” after updating.

Thanks for any help!

Gary

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer