[PCB_FORUM] Re: possessed design!

  • From: "Ooi, Ching Leong" <ching.leong.ooi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:14:31 +0800

Hi Gary and List,

Regarding Gary's comment about clicking on coordinate and zoom to
location.. here is a nice little trick too . If you wish to point
someone to a location.. really useful for people providing
feedback...(or write non-skill program that interface allegro to zoom to
location in question)

Use notepad (vi editor) , open up a new text file.
Key in all the coordinate point in this format.  example - (1234 5678)
or (0 0)  - no comma please..
Save the file.
Open up your allegro with the board file in question.
Use the allegro file viewer (Under File -> File Viewer) open up your
text file.
Once the file is opened up, bring your cursor into the bracket and CLICK
-wah-lah.. you are there by zoom center...
Works on both  PCB editor and Free viewer..

Enjoy , have a nice day..

CL