[HUG ] Re: VS: Re: AW: Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: Richard Schiff <leicaman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:35:11 -0700

I am beginning to agree.  I think I will hold oiff selling my 100mm CF and 50mm
CFLE and continue to shoot film.  I will sell  some WW2 collectables I have and
but a Canon 5D MIII when uit comes out and a 24-105.  My little Nikon CoolScan
9000 seems to do a pretty fare jobs with both B&W and color 6X6 and all my
Hassi stuff is pristine... may as well keep it.

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:29:46 -0800
From: jmswllms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HUG ] Re: VS: Re: AW: Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........
To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I know you may not want to hear this but I like the idea that the prices
are low and i hope they stay that way. I need to get some more lens, I only
have a 60mm and 80mm so I need at least a 150mm or a zoom. I would also like to
get a 903SWC but they are still around 2000.00 an Arcbody or Flexbody one or
the other not both are on my list but they are still to high. I want to know
why you want the prices to go up unless you are going to sell them. I want to
shoot film and so I want to get them as cheap as possible. Just because they
are low priced does not make them cheaply made, they are some of the best
cameras and lens made.