[HUG ] Re: VS: Re: AW: Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: Richard Man <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:41:39 -0800

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Q.G. de Bakker <qnu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do you want, do you have a use for the 100 mm, 120 mm and 50 mm?

Well, my main problem is that I have no reference for shooting with the P30.
My main gear has been XPan for fine arts, 4/3 for events and Leica for
everything else. The P30 is going to be my landscape camera as I want more
dynamic range in the B&W photos. Chances are I will settle on a 3-lens kits,
as I have with the other cameras. The trick is "which 3 lens?"

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]