[HUG ] Re: VS: Re: AW: Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: "Franc Flipsen" <fujifan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:00:43 -0700

James,

I agree, It's worth what it's worth, if your not selling it who cares what
it's worth.  Go for the SWC/M same camera just cheaper, the lens design has
never changed since it was first introduced in the early 50's. Arc's are
going to stay high for a while because they are great digital bodies and use
different lens. The flexbody uses the same V series lenses the rest of the
bodies use and can be had for about $1400 while an Arcbody and 1 lens will
set you back $3000 min.

Franc