[HUG ] VS: Re: AW: Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: Tom Just Olsen <tjols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:50:04 +0100 (MET)

Q.G.

 All of the Carl Zeiss/Hasselblad lenses I have - and know of that others have
here in Norway, are in perfect working order.  My three lenses (250, 80, and
50) , which I bought myself almost 40 years ago works perfect.  A friend of
mine have similar series (150, 80, 50) of these shiny examples from the end of
the 60 - also in perfect condition...

 It is the testament to the quality of the Hasselblad gear.  I think it is just
a matter of time before prices will go up and the V-series gear will become
collectors items.

Tom of Oslo