[HUG ] Re: VS: Re: AW: Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: James <jmswllms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:56:49 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for that clarification, man you guys on here never stop amazing me with
your knowledge on this stuff. I have a question about the H series. I read
somewhere that the Phase One is the better body of the the series. I could see
in a few years getting a Hasselblad digital, so want is your take on that.