[HUG ] Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:27:24 -0500

At 06:00 PM 1/24/2011, Franc Flipsen wrote:
James,

I agree, It's worth what it's worth, if your not selling it who cares what it's worth. Go for the SWC/M same camera just cheaper, the lens design has never changed since it was first introduced in the early 50's.

Zeiss redesigned the SWC's Biogon about a decade ago to make use of more "environmentally friendly" glasses. We had a fair amount of discussion about that at the time.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!