[HUG ] SV: Re: VS: Re: AW: Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: Tom Just Olsen <tjols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 01:32:18 +0100 (MET)

I will also keep my Hasseblad gear too.  I was talked into selling my SWC -
which I deeply regret.  It was the perle in my Hasselblad collection.  (I will
use the proceeds from the sales to buy a hit man to take out the guy who
persvaded me to sell it to him.  Hohohohahaa!)

Tom of Oslo (the city of people of evil thoughts...)