[openbeos] Re: Bootable Test CD

  • From: "Matt Madia" <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:07:24 -0500

From what i recall,

Haiku has been particularly particular with allowing people to promote
or distribute "Haiku" cd's... even when those people are representing
Haiku at a public event.

imVHo,  using the title, "Haiku Bootable Alpha Test CD"  has two vices
against it..  Using "Haiku"  and the word *everyone* has been waiting
to hear:  "Alpha"

at least call it "Pre-Alpha"  or "Unofficial Pre-Alpha CD".

mmadia