[openbeos] Re: Bootable Test CD

On Mar 27, 2008, at 4:01 AM, Niels Reedijk wrote:

I like that idea. I actually thought a lot of doing something like
this: I hope to assemble a Haiku alpha 1 testing pool of a group of
5-10 volunteers that will be testing diverse aspects of alpha 1 on
their machines. Since the priorities at this moment are the booting
from the CD, installing and partitioning (almost in that order), I
hope to be able to intensively test that for 2-3 weeks, while
continually giving feedback to the devs which should in theory make
for a good testing experience.

Anyway, that's for when some of my other projects wrap up. Unless
someone wants to try to plan that with me.

N.

I certainly wouldn't mind helping out, either. After all, being an RIT student, I could test it on all of my friends' computers.

- Trevor