[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 22:02:38 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm glad you had a good chill out day and got your all important
medicine as I did even though it was only mini mars bars and not big ones ah
shame but better than nothing haha. How cool you love smoky bacon crisps too so
yet another thing we have to add to our long list of things in common. Your tea
sounded good but of course not musical haha. Oh I'm sure you will enjoy the
jubilee club magazine as I do. I also heard your name mentioned in the new
listeners of the two town talker magazine that's another good one I love it and
the outreach magazine too. Well all went well for our little Jamie in his play
ah bless him so cute. Jamie was playing drums not bad going. I will ask my mum
to describe it all to me and will post it in a separate account tomorrow. Love
Clare