[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:32:25 -0000

Hi Senn, oh this is going to be so cool. It's amazing that our music taste is
another thing we have to add to our long list of things in common. I haven't
yet got the latest dreamboats and petticoats CD but have put it on my Christmas
list haha. Let's hope Santa is kind to me, smiles. Well, how about Malcolm
being our own personal Santa? How cool. He can bring us girls a box of
chocolates each. Well think it's all sorted now. We have our music, our Santa
and the chocolate buffet. Or even better a chocolate fountain. See you at the
party. Love Clare