[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:16:51 +0100

Hi Senn, oh yes I was watching Emmerdale as you sent this you know me so well
for sure. Yes I will keep you posted what I think of the crepes and aero ice
cream for sure when I try them which I hope will be soon. I know I will love
them as you do but yes chocolate always comes first so even though I know I
will love the lemon ones as well they will always come second haha. Glad you
had a bit of sun. Don't think we had any which is a shame. I enjoyed my sausage
with mash and beans for tea and that yummy aero mousse and now some mini twirls
my parents brought me back from their holiday they so yummy so my all important
medicine in a big way. Have a lovely chat with your brother. Have a good day
tomorrow. It will just be a normal Friday for me with the yummy chippy at night
and of course that medicine. Oh I hope you are able to find some clubs and
activities to join it's so nice to get out. It's such a shame you don't have
anything there like we have here but hope you will find something soon. Yes
like you I don't like going out when it's bad weather we have the best place
home for sure. Love Clare xxxx

Good evening Clare,
are you watching emadale to while I'm writing this? smiles.
I hope you can get those crepes. Oh yes, chocolate comes first all the time.
Even though I tried the lemon filled crepes, I went back to the choc ones.
It would be nice to hear what you think of the crepes and the aero ice cream.
We actually had a bit of sun at teatime, blink and its gone. smiles.
I agree, the best place is at home and not out in the yucky weather.
Will be having a chat with my younger brother soon, that will be nice.
Have a good evening.
Chat soon.
Senn.