[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:09:23 +0100

Good afternoon Senn
Oh its freezing here now cold and damp and wet
Glad i am in now

Just caught up now with all my magazines got one left taking it to our julie's
on saturday so have somthing to listen to
Had nice tomato soup and bread roll yummy for lunch
Oh senn glad you got your chocks fixed with coffee
oh fancy you burning your pop corns hahahahha what are you like
You would never make a cheff
what do you think?

Well senn having pizza and ships and peas tonight yummy got yogurt and banana
for later yum
soaps night tonight horray
got chase at 5pm
news at 6pm 7pm emmerdale and red or lack live show
then corrie at 9pm
good night
looking forward to it now

Got cardigan on shows how cold it is