[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:47:19 +0100

Hi Senn, Oh I'm so happy it's working now so hope it stays that way. Well guide
always quacks at your name when I write it but glad you added it to the
dictionary so it says it right that's so cool. Oh you not having much luck with
the weather for sure. It's been sunny here again so we very lucky so let's hope
it lasts for the holiday weekend but I bet it won't. Hope you will be able to
go shopping soon. Glad you copied music yesterday and had a good chill out
today. Glad you spoke to your brother on the phone and of course glad cinders
number 2 has now done her chores of dusting her room so she will go to the ball
with her handsome prince haha. Yes it is unusual to have vegetables in
chocolate cake the first I heard of it was when Anna made that cake with
beetroot in all that time ago and then of course Janet did the same. She said
she got the recipe off the internet so it must be more popular than we imagine.
Not sure which site she got it from though as never asked. Anna got her recipe
out of a cookbook but can't remember which one but she did tell me but that was
ages ago now. Well today it's been lovely having our little Jamie here as
always. We didn't play my games today as he's been out enjoying the lovely
weather. He played golf and tennis with my dad and then went out for a bike
ride with both my parents but as we don't have a tandem as we used to I
couldn't go which is a shame. I used to ride on the tandem with my dad years
ago but we had to sell it as it got too small for me as it was a child's one.
We never got another as we wouldn't use it much anyway. For tea it was jacket
potatoes with cheese and Jamie had tuna as he loves tuna. I had that yummy aero
caramel mousse and now having a dairy milk bar. This afternoon had choc cake
with a cuppa and this morning had a cereal bar which was a rice crispy caramel
bar they so yummy and Jamie loves them too and he also loves the aero caramel
mousses. He takes after his auntie Clare for sure he likes only the best haha.
I hope you got that all important medicine today too. Well it's all go tonight
with the soaps. Love Clare xxxx

Hi Clare,
things seem to be okay for now with the inter net and getting my e mails, lets
hope it stays that way.
Oh I know guide says some words wrong and even funny at times.
I'm surprised guide says my name right, I had to add it to the dictionary
though.
That's good you like the Robbie Williams song millennium to.
I'm pleased you had a nice time at the blind club yesterday.
Oh the chocolate cake you had sounds very unusual with vegetables in it, never
heard of that before.
Hope you had better weather than we have today, it was raining this morning and
we had thunder too.
I copied some more music from tape to disc yesterday, haven't done any today
though.
Dusted my room today and had a chat on the phone with my brother, that was nice.
I couldn't get any super drug shopping done today because of the weather, will
have to go another time.
Going to catch up on the e mails now.
Take care.
Senn.