[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:26:32 +0100

Hi Senn, well that's a very difficult choice to make. I love both sausages and
burgers but yes like you if I was to pick one I would say sausages so yet
another thing we have in common. So glad you had a good day and went out this
morning. Our weather has been like yours but it rained this afternoon not good.
Today has been fun with my nephew Jamie here we played games as always. We had
jacket potatoes with cheese for tea and that yummy aero mousse and later a
twirl as still no buttons so that chocolate fix in a big way. Oh I did faint
with the shock of you having no choc fix but I now hope you have made up for
lost time. Well now I can do a twirl in more ways than one with being the
number 1 dancing queen but of course the chocolate kind is the best hahahaha.
Just no contest there. Tomorrow I'm going to visit my friend Pat from the blind
club to help her with her Oasis phone. Keep you posted how it goes. My parents
will drop me off at her house and while I'm there they will do the shopping and
pick me up later not bad going that's ideal. Hope you have a good day tomorrow
too. Oh I read in another message that you were up at 7 this morning. I was
still in the land of nod then as like the middle of the night for me hahahaha.
Love Clare xxxx