[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 19:48:27 +0100

Hi Senn, oh you would love Greg's pies as I do they so yummy. My favourites are
sausage with baked beans and cheese and bacon the one I had tonight and their
chicken ones. They are actually called melts and they live up to their name for
sure as melt in the mouth and with me only last a moment so my melting moment
haha. That's just what I call that yummy chocolate sponge pudding with custard
I usually have when we go for a carvery as it's called a melting cake and melts
in the mouth and with me only lasts a moment. So happy you had a good time with
your brother there your tea so yummy Oh no worries about the spelling. I can't
spell it either haha. How cool he's going to fix your hi-fi hope you have luck
there. Well our weather the same as yours. How cool you chatted to a friend on
skype this afternoon and did a tape this morning. Well I'm having a good
chocolate filled chill out day. Now having chocolate buttons. Well enjoy the
rest of the day. I'm going to listen to my CD's now. Love Clare xxxx