[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:51:25 -0000

Hi Senn, your home made chicken soup so yummy home made always the best of
course. One of my favourites so yet another thing to add to our long list of
things in common. Yeah, I was so happy to have home and away on for an hour
last night to make up for lost time and my auntie Pearl was too as she's also a
home and away fan. I enjoyed the other soaps too of course. Sounds like you
have a busy time catching up with magazines and tapes. I'm now up to date with
my tape magazines but I did have some braille magazines in the post today so
I'm going to chill out with them now I have caught up with my emails. Well for
now anyway haha. I'm going to have my medicine in a big way hope you have yours
too. For tea it's those yummy Greg's pies. It's nasty rainy weather so have the
best place home keeping warm for sure. Have a good day. Love Clare