[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:05:19 -0000

Hi Senn, yes it's such a shame that amazing phone is so expensive that's always
the case with these things. Well today is the same as yesterday and I will
certainly enjoy the chippy. Our little Meghan is here too while Elaine works in
flower shop and Jamie's at school. It's half term next week so will be lovely
having my mum home all week and she's ready for a much needed break. The kids
will be here 3 days too so all go. Well the snow didn't come too bad after all
luckily so I'm sure it will be ok for the riverside club on Monday. Glad you
had a lovely chat with your brother and sister. Your tea so yummy. I will have
my 2 mini rolls with a cuppa this afternoon and that aero mousse after the
chippy and some of those kitkat nibbles while enjoying the soaps. Have a good
rest of the day. Have a good weekend. We have no plans just doing the same as
today and of course my medicine in a big way and hope you have yours too. Love
Clare