[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:40:02 -0000

Hi Senn, I always think of you when I'm at Janet's club as I know it would be
just your thing. If only you lived nearer you could come as well that really
would be amazing. I hope you have a good chill out day as I am and it's
certainly a chill out day in more ways than one haha. Our weather is the same
as yours so we have the best place home keeping warm for sure. Hope you get
skype sorted. Hope you have your medicine. I'm having mine in a big way
starting with those mini rolls with a cuppa this afternoon. How cool I already
know what's for tea. It's chicken dinner yummy and that aero mousse of course
and later something else while enjoying the soaps. I started some of those
kitkat nibbles last night so think I will have some of those they so yummy.
Those orange aero balls have now all gone so will have to get more. At least I
have other chocolate in my stash to keep me going till I get some so no
shortage of medicine. Enjoy your tea whatever you have will be yummy I'm sure.
Love Clare