[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 07:30:15 -0000

Good morning senn
Oh your chinease tea last night sounded yummy
have you tried their lemon chicken?yum yum yum
well that is wonderful now you have your lovely cuddly miss piggy on your shelf
me of course hahahahahahaha
oh might go to desney shop to look at the kermit toys
I just hope now that they are not high prices where it makes you faint on floor
in front of cashier don't wan't to look a fool hahahahahaha as I am already one
I amquite excited now love it

I wouldn't be at all surprised now if they sell them in Early learning centre
they are normally up to date with latest charaters nowadays

well its freezing here now going to be minus 8 tonight degrees very cold
dry though
did you know Mothers day is early this year?
18th of March not hundred per cent though
I think Easter is early in April like 6th somthing like that because its a leap
year this year
Confusing isn't it?

Have nice day
think I am going to Art group not sure yet
normally i get email every Friday so can't judge yet
be out at some point though