[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:08:53 -0000

Hi Senn, yes I'm certainly having my medicine in a big way. I had chocolate
cake this afternoon. For tea it was chicken dinner yummy and that aero mousse
and later will be twirling very carefully haha so my medicine in a big way. Oh
fancy you not having any medicine. That's why you can't think straight as that
lack of medicine does funny things to us haha. You will have to make up for
lost time. Yes you are certainly slipping haha. Glad you have had Greg's
sausage rolls and cakes yes they so yummy. Glad you having a good chill out day
as I am. Our weather is the same as yours and luckily we have no snow either so
let's hope it stays that way. We have the best place home keeping warm for
sure. I'm so happy to have home and away back. I will listen to my music later
especially the dreamboats and petticoats to get me ready for the concert. I
will listen to my book later. I have just started the Blue Note by Charlotte
Bingham it's very good. I finished the Loner by Josephine Cox that was very
good too. They are both family stories and romances set in the old days like
Catherine Cookson books are. Have a good rest of the day. Love Clare