[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:31:37 -0000

Hi Senn, yes it's certainly my lucky week winning such a lot let's hope my luck
lasts. Yes you will certainly have to try some of those cheese and bacon wraps
from Greg's and all their other yummy goodies. You will have to come over here
and I will take you to Greg's hahahaha. Now wouldn't that be amazing? I'm so
lucky my mum goes in there a lot as she loves their goodies too. Glad you had
your medicine with those yummy birthday chocolates. Yes it's good you worked
out the reason why they cut a lot out in films and TV series it makes sense.
Well it's freezing here and snow is possible so I'm glad I'm not out the next
few days. Best in the warm. I will certainly have my medicine in a big way of
course goes without saying haha. Hope you have a good day tomorrow too and have
that medicine. Love Clare