[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:10:39 -0000

Hi Senn, oh thank you. I will certainly keep you posted how the concert goes I
will enjoy it for sure just my thing and I'm sure the others will too. Glad you
had your medicine today with those chocolates you got for your birthday and yes
I agree it's best not to count them as better not knowing how many is left
haha. Your tea so yummy. I had my medicine in a big way with caramel kitkats
with my flask of tea at dance this afternoon and that aero mousse after my tea.
For tea it was cheese and bacon pastry wraps from Greg's they so yummy another
thing to add to the menu. I know you will love them as I do. I will have more
medicine later of course. Oh yeah I know what you mean about them having to cut
a lot out for TV series to cram so much into a limited time which could explain
why they aren't as good as the books yes I never thought of that. Sounds a good
enough reason to me. I almost forgot to say that yes I enjoyed the dance and
lovely to catch up with everyone especially Ray and Pat as always. I won
chocolate biscuits on the raffle so I'm very lucky this week with winning
yesterday at the club as well. Have a good rest of the day. Love Clare