[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 07:09:51 -0000

Ggood morning senn
wow does that mean me miss piggy getting back with my x husband Kermit?
oh wow oh wow
looks like your kind sister is going to reunite me and Kermit back together at
long last ah this is like a dream coming true hahahahahaha
ah
oh wow now you have told me that going in Desney shop next Friday to get kermit
and miss piggy me of course wow getting more famous all the time wow getting
all excited here now Senn
oh my god you have started somthing up now hahahahahaha
well today carer is not with me now till tomorrow
its meeting with group called
take up champions last week all about breast cancer we had to feel these models
of silican breast
very interesting actually
tomorrow its about volunteers and carers
we get sandwiches salads coffee all free wow
i'll be there hahahaha
its on for 8 weeks great
they have speakers in
great
gong for my breakfast now yum yum having sugar frosties and toast and marmalade
yummy
love Carol miss piggy x.x.x.x.