[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:41:37 -0000

Good evening Senn, oh thank you. Yes it's so cool you love word games too so
one of the many things to our long list of things in common how amazing. Yes
you would love play your cards right for sure it's just like the TV game used
to be. Janet picks a card out the pack and we all take it in turns to say
higher or lower. The one who guesses wrong is out of the game and we go on like
that till we have one person left who is the winner. I hope I have explained
that to you ok. Oh yes I know you love sausage as I do too. Glad you had a good
day today your tea so yummy but you can have my share of the salad haha. Have a
lovely catch up with your brother. I had a good chill out chocolate filled day.
This afternoon had chocolate mini rolls with a cuppa and I had to have 2 of
course 1 isn't enough haha. For tea it was jacket potatoes with corned beef and
beans and that aero mousse as well as a twirl while enjoying the soaps so my
medicine in a big way. Have a good day tomorrow. It will be a normal chill out
Friday for me with my medicine and the yummy chippy of course. Well I'm doing
this in the interval of the soaps. Love Clare