[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:28:42 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm glad you had a good day yesterday and had a lovely catch up with
your brother. Glad you having a good day today too with your medicine as I am.
Your chicken and chips so yummy just my thing. I certainly enjoyed the chippy
too and those yummy truffles with the soaps as I did last night and they have
now all gone, no surprise there haha. As you will see from the other message I
sent my dad's had a lovely birthday and it was lovely Elaine and the kids
having the chippy with us. Glad you now up to date with tapes. Enjoy the
magazine. Have a good weekend. Mine will be quiet ready for another busy week
of blind clubs and dance ahead. It will be chocolate filled of course goes
without saying haha. Love Clare