[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:20:35 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm glad you had a good chill out day and enjoyed your tea yesterday
as I did. Today is the same and yes we have the best place home for sure as
it's still very windy. Just listening on the news what damage the winds have
caused in some places very scary. Glad you having that medicine with a
chocolate crepe but oh dear fancy it being the last one, sob, sob. Hope you
will get more soon or be able to find something else in your stash. Oh don't
worry about not being able to tell me if Mama Mia is audio described. It's ok.
Anyway I have just read Vanessa's audio description guide for today's films and
have found it is described after all cool yea. I can't wait to hear it tonight.
It will certainly bring back memories of when I went to the cinema with Anna
all that time ago we both loved it. Well not sure what's for tea yet but I am
sure of my medicine in a big way of course. Yes those Cadbury's minis are so
yummy or flat 20's the old name that people still call them. They are in a box.
I have now finished them so will start something else later. Have a good day.
Love Clare