[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:54:31 -0000

Good morning Phyllis

Oh enjoyed raeding all about the rugs
What colour is the Digga your doing
Oh the Japanease rug will look lovely too and the car and princess for clare's
little nephew and neice ah nice
Jessicca will be excited now when she gets her rug ah your so good
Hey Phyllis our James is starting new rug but even bigger weill let you know
when I speak to him today what he is doing on rug

James told me when he is on 6 week holiday from University he is going to get
me to do rug with his help he is going to do so far inward so I can do all the
square border all my self
he is going to find a very simple way for me
Great

Lovly chatting to you last week over phone
glad I phoned you up now

Phyllis yes would be good if you run your own little business of rug making
hey just think if it went very well you could get volunteers to help you too
rugs get done
its definagely time comsumming

hey Phyllis,guess what lots of people make their own websights
lady on the local news Granada news before christmas made herself a
www.websight guess what

she knitted lots of dollies and advertised them on the websight.
this lady did very well before christmas.
she got loads or orders for knitted santas wow
she makes sure first they pay her first because anybody can back out on last
minute .

Right have nice day
keep busy as always keep possitive for your mum
I think she does marvellous for her age Phyllis
bless her I say

Phyllis can't wait now till you do that big rug for your quiz night out you go
too
be lovely on the wall in there fame at long last
right going for my toasted cheese on toast and cup of tea have nice day