[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:31:50 +0100

Hi Phyllis I'm so happy you liked my day at blind club. Yes it will be so cool
to get out more as that's just what I need lots of things to look forward to
for sure. Glad you had a good day too and all went well with the student. Hope
the girls enjoy the zoo today. I have never been to the zoo but I'm sure I
wouldn't like it. Oh thank you so much for all those yummy goodies they will
soon be gone for sure. The parcel came this morning thank you so much it's so
lovely of you. Well thought my nephew was coming today but we got the wrong
Tuesday. It's next Tuesday he's coming so just chilling out today. He's coming
Thursday though for sure so that will be lovely. Have a good day. I notice you
being Cinderella yet again haha. Love and hugs Clare xxxx