[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:59:32 +0100

Good evening Cinderella thank you so much for such a lovely message. I'm so
happy I have such lovely friends on here I feel so much better now. It's lovely
we are all there for each other for sure. So happy you got that all important
chocolate fix with those yummy chocolate strawberries just my thing. Well your
Becca will always be sleeping beauty number 1 she still beats me by a long way
and that's saying something hahaha. Well as for me keeping you all in order.
Well I have my work cut there in a big way hahahaha. Now you know I'm back to
my usual self now I'm laughing again. Thank you so much. Love and hugs Clare
xxxx