[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 17:50:31 +0100

Hi Phyllis, OH, it's good to hear from you again too. I'm so happy you having a
good day and how cool your friend from Sweden is there. Your chicken dinner so
yummy my favourite and I have the feeling auntie Pearl will do that for me next
Sunday let's hope so. Your chocolate gateau even more yummy so you getting that
all important choc fix. Can you send me some by email I have my bowl ready
hahahahaha. I'm now copying my psychic twin sister Carol there the copycat I am
just like she is hahahahhaa. Enjoy the pub quiz tonight as always. I enjoyed my
cheese toasties and that yummy aero mousse and this afternoon choc cake with a
cuppa and my rice crispy cake this morning so my choc fix in a big way of
course my all important medicine. Enjoy your time with your friend there. Hugs
Clare xxxx .

good to hear from you, yes always busy here, now with no dryer at the moment,
washing getting a little behind, am doing chicken roast dinner this evening,
girls both working so will be ready for when they get home, then got a
chocolate gateaux for afters,
 pub quiz this evening, will be good to go out,
hope your having a good day, and will chat later, hugs