[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:14:27 +0100

Good Afternoon Cinderella. Oh good to hear nothing changes you are still
Cinderella and still have your work cut out for sure and your Becca is still
sleeping beauty number 1 she beats me by a long way for sure hahahahaha. Yes my
extra long and strong nose is my best friend sure wouldn't be without it
hahahehehehehe. A very useful tool in a big way and my ears are extra big too.
Dad says I have radar ears hahahehehehehehe. Oh no way giving a teenager a
credit card isn't a good idea at all. Talk about recipe for disaster haha. Love
Clare dancing queen number 1 xxxx