[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 18:38:01 +0100

Hi Phyllis how cool you have Mel's niece there for tea and she's the same age
as our little Jamie 5 years old. Yes they very lively at that age for sure. Oh
how cool you had fish fingers for tea as we had with our chips and mushy peas
from the chippy. Then I had that yummy aero mousse. Well it seems that anything
that tastes good is bad for us very naughty but nice of course haha. How cool a
candy floss maker not bad going. yes very messy but the messier the better I
say haha. Hugs Clare xxxx