[guide.chat] To Phyllis

OH so happy Cinderella has now done her bit and all's ready for the big night.
Oh yes I have my bowl at the ready for some of that yummy chocolate cake for
sure and of course for one of those yummy cakes the girls made last night. Even
better I'm coming over there right now hahaha. I will soon find my way my nose
will point me in the right direction haha. I just had chocolate cake with a
cuppa but of course it won't be as good as yours home made always the best you
can't beat it. Your meal so yummy and of course the chocolate cake being the
best bit I'm sure Mel's parents will enjoy it. Have a good night and I look
forward to hearing how it goes. Hugs Clare xxxx