[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 19:53:55 +0100

Hi Phyllis oh yes it would be so cool if you could send me some of that yummy
chocolate cake for sure. Yes lovely to have our miss piggy boots back with us
have missed her it's been very quiet without her. Oh no she's just not safe to
be let out or even in her own place haha. Of course lovely to have our lovely
prince Malcolm back as well have missed him been very quiet without him. Well
think miss piggy boots is 21 again tomorrow hahahaha. Oh if only. She wishes.
Enjoyed our chicken dinner yummy and that all important chocolate fix that
yummy aero mousse and one of your Cadbury's bars later. Well I look forward to
hearing how it all went. Hugs Clare xxxx