[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 20:05:28 +0100

Hi Phyllis, Oh, it's lovely to have you back with us again have missed you.
Sounds all go there as usual. Oh your bangers and mash so yummy just my thing.
Our weather wasn't good yesterday either raining most of the day but it's
better today. Glad you got my private email ok. It will be so cool now we can
text won't it? For tea it was hot dogs and that yummy aero mousse and lots of
other choc fix of course. No plans for the weekend but we are going out on
Monday with auntie Pearl and I will be staying with her next weekend which I
look forward to can't wait. Well the x factor is on now so chat later. Hugs to
my fairy godmother from your fairy daughter Clare xxxx.

it has been another busy couple of days, both girls working every hour as it is
bank holiday week end, so they need uniform etc every day, weather been nicer
today but yesterday very wet and cold,
Torquay had quite a good match this afternoon, and this morning went to Tesco,
just had bangers and mash,
chat again, and hope this finds you all well, thanks for private emails Claire,
rug coming on nicely now Carole, and hope you have a good week end, octopus
hugs to my friend on holiday