[guide.chat] To Phyllis

Good morning Phyllis
Oh your microwave is finally arrived great.
Phyllis why don't you put sticky bumpoms on your switches for example the high
power button and the play button .
would you like me to post you some bumpoms?
let me know they are only tiny size of drawing pin top
let me know
I dare yu all have a pancake party hahahehehehehehehehe better not sugest that
again to prince malcolm on here and others or els I will come to your house and
take yur microwave away in middle of night while your all asleep and have a
word with Mollie,and tell her not to ever go near that Casba ever again
So choice is yours now

so cancell pancakes party yuck oh yuck
remember what I have just said ok hahahehehehehehe
Threat .

Love Miss piggy boots Carol x.x.x.x.