[guide.chat] To Phyllis

Good evening Cinderella well you will go to the ball with your handsome prince
now you done all your chores. Oh a pancake party sounds lovely just my thing so
count me in. Well you know what topping I will have. Yes you guessed it
chocolate of course. There's just no contest there haha. Glad you getting on so
well with new microwave as it's so easy to use. Your chicken dinner so yummy
just my thing. I had similar to you as had chicken nuggets with roasties yummy.
I had that yummy aero mousse and this afternoon chocolate cake with a good old
cuppa and later will have an aero bar so that all important chocolate fix in a
big way of course. Have a lovely time out tonight. You well away now for sure
good for you I say. It's so good to hear you living it up at last you deserve
it for sure. I'm also living it up tomorrow night as it's our monthly Sunday
night dance here at the village hall so my mum and I will both be dancing
princesses once again it's come round so quick it doesn't seem a month since
that lovely summer ball. While we're dancing away I will be thinking of you at
the pub quiz. Well let's hope that awful rain clears up soon. So glad I'm not
out today got best place home keeping warm for sure. Hugs Clare xx