[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:26:38 +0100

Hi Granny, oh, I'm so happy you enjoyed that yummy chicken dinner and yes I
will be over to granny's for sure if I don't get my chicken dinner. I fainted
with the shock of you all being too full for choc gateau. If you need any help
with it you know where I am hahahaha. I will be over there like a shot. It
wouldn't last 5 minutes with me that's for sure. Oh that cottage pie so yummy
another of my favourites and of course home made is always the best. Well keep
you posted on my day out with auntie Pearl tomorrow. Hope you have a good day
too and enjoy your time with your friend it's so cool you have 2 weeks with him
there. Well granny has her work cut out keeping us kids in order making sure we
behave. Now that really will be a miracle haha. Hugs your middle baby
granddaughter Clare xxxx

good to hear from you to, sorry no gateaux open yet, everybody had to much
dinner, friend from Sweden has already gone to pub, but will go later and work
quiz up there, it has been a busy day and am looking forward to dryer working,
if no roast chicken next week come to granny and sure we will have another one,
enough chicken here at the moment, think the two girls are doing cottage pie
tomorrow, then they both work on Tuesday, job to keep up with it all,
hugs from granny