[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:34:55 -0000

Good evening Phyllis, I'm so happy to hear from you as always and to be
chatting with you. I'm so happy you keeping well as I am and your rug making is
still going strong. Oh you certainly did very well on the quiz I'm so happy for
you and how cool you won that chocolate fix. I'm always happy to help. Well I
agree with you about Valentine's day all that's just a dream to me hahahaha.
It's just a normal day for me. Ah shame. At least I got out dancing so it
really was the right day for it perfect timing this year. My chocolate fix
still going strong. Have a good rest of the day. Chat again soon. Hugs Clare